What to do in Lebanon During the Holidays
Lebanon County, PA is a great place to be during the holidays — it’s filled with fun activities for people of all ages. There is never any shortage of things to do in the area, but holiday time is especially vibrant. Here are just a few of the great events that will be occurring in Lebanon during the Christmas seasaon.
Holiday Events in Lebanon PA
- The Lebanon Community Theater presents a production of “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” on December 8, 9 and 11. Start time is 7:30 PM.
- The Lebanon Farmers Market, located at 35 S. 8th Street, presents Holiday Carriage Rides on December 9 at 5 and 7:30 PM. Prices are $8 for adults and $4 for children ages 3-12
- “Christmas Memories,” a concert performed by The Washington Band of Annville, will take place at Annville Cleona High School (500 S. White Oak St.) from 2-5 p.m. on December 11. This afternoon of live music will take attendees through decades of memorable Christmas songs.
- Eileen Smith will perform a handbell concert showcasing popular holiday favorites at the Palmyra Church of the Brethren (45 N. Chestnut St. in Palmyra) from 3-5 p.m. on December 18. Evelyn Werner will accompany Eileen on piano. There will also be a Christmas carol sing-along, and offerings will be accepted to help support the church.
- One of the more popular holiday events in Lebanon PA is the annual New Year’s Eve Bologna Drop. This even features the drop of a 12-foot long bologna that weighs nearly 250 pounds. DJ Rich will provide music starting at 10 PM and the bologna will be lowered at midnight and then presented to the Lebanon Rescue Mission, AGAPE Shelter and the Salvation Army. Free transportation from Lebanon Transit will be available beginning at 11 PM.
If you would like more information on Cornwall Manor, or you’d like to learn more about the activities we offer on-site as well as area attractions, give us a call at 717-274-8092 or contact us online.