The Cornwall Manor Board of Trustees approved a campus master plan that will include renovations to the Freeman Hall Community Center as well as other buildings on campus. The project, which began in May 2017, is a result of input and planning on the part of staff and residents to improve current amenities and add some new ones. Scroll down to view a gallery of construction progress photos.
Announcements & Changes
- The Campus Hair Salon will be open for business on August 9 in its new location (next to the fitness center).
- The Manor Shoppe (gift shop) is operating from a temporary location in the Multimedia Room (across from the bank in the Wellness Center).
- Resident Services Offices will temporarily relocate from the Freeman Community Center. The Campus Food Services Supervisor will relocate on August 7 to the back of the Freeman Dining Room (across from the restrooms). The Housekeeping Manager and Resident Services Secretary will relocate on August 9 to the lower level of the Administration Building (former Maintenance office); the Director of Resident Services will relocate to the same area on August 10. The Campus Social Services Coordinator will relocate to the Administration Building on August 10 (where the Marketing and Human Resources offices are located).
- The main reception desk will move temporarily to the area outside the bank in the Wellness Center on August 28. The last day for bakery will be August 25.
- The Central Penn Home Health office has moved to their new space in the VPO waiting room.
- Campus Therapy has temporarily relocated to the Laurel Place Activity Room (first floor)
- Table Tennis has moved to the garage in The Woods’ Treehouse (207 Creek Drive)
- The Seamstress has relocated to the CMTV Room (on the first floor of Laurel Place, next to the Activities Room)