COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
Updated January 27, 2023
As of January 27, 2023, the transmission rate in Lebanon County is HIGH.
Health Center (Skilled Nursing) and Corson Hall Personal Care employees and visitors must wear a face shields/goggles when within 6 feet of a resident and a mask.
- Visitation in the Health Center (Skilled Nursing) and Corson Hall Personal Care is unrestricted, however we are strongly discouraging in-person visitation to Hillside 3. Screening prior to the visit and mask wearing is still required (as well as wearing a face shield or goggles when the transmission rate is high).
- Masking guidelines are as follows:
- Masks are optional for campus residents (independent living). Please wear a mask if you have health factors that put you at risk or are more comfortable doing so.
- Masks are required at the Visiting Physicians Office and in all therapy locations.
- Visitors and guests of campus residents or to areas in independent living are not required to wear masks.
- Masks are still required in healthcare settings (Health Center (Skilled Nursing) and Corson Hall Personal Care).
- All Cornwall Manor staff are masking for added safety of our residents.
Active COVID-19 Cases as of January 27, 2023: