COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
Updated October 5, 2022
Cornwall Manor’s leadership team continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation. Our main focus remains on the health and safety of all Cornwall Manor residents and employees.
Cornwall Manor’s Guidelines are as follows:
- Masks are optional for campus residents. Please wear one if you are at significant risk (such as health factors or inability to get vaccinated) or if you simply feel more comfortable doing so.
- Visitors of campus residents are not required to wear masks at all times buy they are expected to follow CDC mask guidance.
- Masks are still required:
- to visit the Health Center, Corson Hall Personal Care, Visiting Physicians Office and Therapy locations
- when using campus transportation
- at the Treasure Trove. All resident/staff/community shoppers and volunteers must wear masks at the Treasure Trove. The space and layout of the Treasure Trove does not allow for social distancing.
- Staff will continue to wear masks at this time for the added safety of our residents.
Personal Care & Health Center Visitation
Visitation at this time is unrestricted. Screening prior to the visit and mask wearing is still required.
- Wear your mask when you are in public and social distancing is not possible, if you are experiencing COVID symptoms, have had a COVID exposure or tested positive for COVID.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid contact with people that are sick.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth).
- Stay home if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
We appreciate your understanding as we continue to navigate this ever-changing situation.