The Cornwall Manor Board of Trustees approved a campus master plan that will include renovations to the Freeman Hall Community Center as well as other buildings on campus. The project, which began in May 2017, is a result of input and planning on the part of staff and residents to improve current amenities and add some new ones. Scroll down to view a gallery of construction progress photos.
Announcements & Changes
- The Freeman Community Center will be completely closed effective September 18.
- Manor Cafe (within the Freeman Community Center) will be relocated on September 18 to the rear entrance of the dining room. You can access the Freeman Dining Room and a temporary Manor Cafe take-out counter at the door in between the bank and the temporary reception desk.
- The Campus Hair Salon will be open for business on August 9 in its new location (next to the fitness center).
- The Manor Shoppe (gift shop) is operating from a temporary location in the Multimedia Room (across from the bank in the Wellness Center).
- Resident Services Offices have relocated from the Freeman Community Center. The Campus Food Services Supervisor is in the back of the Freeman Dining Room (across from the restrooms). The Housekeeping Manager, Resident Services Secretary and Director of Resident Services are now located on the lower level of the Administration Building (former Maintenance office). The Campus Social Services Coordinator relocated to the Administration Building (near the Marketing and Human Resources offices).
- The main reception desk has moved temporarily to the area outside the bank in the Wellness Center. The last day for bakery was August 25.
- The Central Penn Home Health office has moved to their new space in the VPO waiting room.
- Campus Therapy has temporarily relocated to the Laurel Place Activity Room (first floor).
- Table Tennis has moved to the garage in The Woods’ Treehouse (207 Creek Drive).
- The Seamstress has relocated to the CMTV Room (on the first floor of Laurel Place, next to the Activities Room).