Experience the new nature of senior living at Cornwall Manor. Also referred to as continuing care communities, independent senior living retirement communities allow residents to continue living the way they are currently living by providing a comprehensive variety of amenities and specialized services supporting your independence.
When you move into our independent senior living community, you’ll join a vibrant group of adults seeking to make the most of their retirement. Our two beautiful campuses, both located near Hershey, PA, include maintenance-free homes and apartments as well as a variety of health and wellness and recreational facilities. Learn more about our services and what you can expect from living in our retirement communities.
Services and Amenities Available at Cornwall Manor
We strive to offer every convenience so you can continue living an active, independent life with all needed services available in one location. Experience a worry-free and healthy lifestyle at a new community with close access to nature and wooded walks. Independent living at Cornwall Manor offers the following:
- Maintenance-free living in your own home — We are your plumbers, electricians, grass cutters, snow shovelers, and handymen so you don’t have to worry about anything — except enjoying life!
- Onsite dining — Choose from a variety of menu items, all made onsite at Cornwall Manor. All of our dining is a la carte – no meal plan is required at Cornwall Manor.
- Housekeeping services — Why should you spend time cleaning when there is so much to see and do at Cornwall Manor? We take care of all the housekeeping so you can spend time enjoying other pursuits. Housekeeping is included in the monthly fee for apartment residents and available at the prevailing hourly rate for house residents.
- Transportation services — Let us navigate the roads for you. Cornwall Manor employs courteous drivers who transport you where you need to go.
- Pets welcome — Our community is pet-friendly.
- Worry-free living — Our goal is to help you remain independent, active and happy while living at Cornwall Manor.
- Fitness — Wellness classes, a fitness center and our therapeutic pool and spa are just a few ways to stay active at Cornwall Manor. Whether you prefer exploring the great outdoors or attending organized classes with friends, you’ll find no shortage of activities to keep you moving.
- Pastoral — Our community chapel and pastoral services offer spiritual guidance and care.
- Personal care — If you need medical assistance or help with completing daily tasks, our onsite personal care staff is here to assist you.
- Recreation — Now that you’re retired, it’s the perfect time to cultivate new pastimes or devote yourself to long-time hobbies. We offer a movie theater, library, a greenhouse and vegetable gardens, recreational rooms, a community center, walking trails, large wood working shop, hobby train room, an on-campus shop and more. You’ll find a community schedule filled with engaging events to keep your social calendar as full as you’d like.
Our community completely supports independent lifestyles for seniors and is oriented toward keeping our residents healthy. That means we cater to whatever is necessary to maintain your physical, emotional and spiritual wellness. You are free to choose whether to keep your calendar full of fun, exciting things to do every day or spend time replenishing your quiet side walking on our nature trails.
Best of the Independent Living Communities Near Hershey, PA
Cornwall Manor offers two beautiful campuses joined by a wooded walking trail (the Buckingham Campus and The Woods) with a variety of residential styles and sizes and are connected by the Lebanon Valley Rail Trail. We offer one- and two-bedroom apartments and beautiful homes in addition to all our amenities and services available at one location. Our maintenance-free homes and apartments let you stay active while enjoying the ultimate peace of mind and carefree living you deserve!
The 85-acre Buckingham Campus of Cornwall Manor offers both apartments and homes. Apartment styles range from cozy one-bedrooms to two-bedroom apartments. Our apartments are close to many of our campus amenities such as club room, fitness center & pool, library, theater, dining room & cafe and much, much more. Homes come in a variety of sizes and styles.
Our 85-acre Buckingham Campus of Cornwall Manor offers:
- Homes and apartments
- Newly renovated Community Center
- Dining (a la carte) and meeting areas
- Wright Family Wellness Center (pool and fitness center) and full-time Wellness Coordinator
- Health Care onsite including Visiting Physicians Office, Personal Care, Skilled Nursing and Therapy Services
- Vegetable gardens and greenhouse
- Recreational rooms
- Wood working shop and train room
- Zerr Chapel and Pastoral Services
- Walking Trails
- Movie Theater
- Onsite banking and ATM
- And much more
The Woods is located across a beautiful wooded space with easy access to outdoor pursuits such as biking, running or watching wildlife. The Woods at Cornwall Manor has neighborhoods of single and duplex homes, and is connected to the Buckingham Campus by the Lebanon Valley Rail Trail. Residents of the Woods have access to all of the amenities and services offered by Cornwall Manor.
This campus includes a variety of spacious homes with two or three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and oversized garages. You can customize these homes to include cozy features such as a loft or fireplace. Residents at The Woods also share access to all the same services and amenities as fellow community members.
Our 109-acre Woods Campus offers:
- Treehouse (fitness room, game area, kitchen, meeting and gathering space)
- Outdoor recreation areas
- Access to the Lebanon Valley Rail Trail
- Vegetable and flower gardening areas
Check Out Our Available Accommodations
From cozy apartments to spacious houses, you can find the retirement community home of your dreams at one of our two Cornwall Manor campuses. We currently have several accommodations available for you to reserve. Browse our availability and schedule a tour today!
Contact us at Cornwall Manor today to learn more about independent living in Cornwall, PA. We are available to answer all your questions and provide the help you need. To speak to one of our Marketing team members, please call us at 717-274-8092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.