WHAT’S ON YOUR LIST?
Are you a list maker? Do you find that making a list helps you to make decisions? We find that many of our prospective residents are list makers. And with so many options available from life care to fee for service to 55+ communities and more – it can be hard to keep amenities, services and fees straight.
We encourage people to visit several communities – and determine what features are important to you. So while you are visiting retirement communities and making your list – here are some things that you can check off your list if you are considering a move to Cornwall Manor:
• Longevity of management and financial stability: Cornwall Manor has been in existence for 65 years, and our management staff and employees average decades of experience. We have a $25 million Endowment Fund and continue to outperform our peers in industry financial benchmarks.
• Quality of care: Cornwall Manor’s Health Center (nursing home) and personal care facility consistently achieve “deficiency free” inspections, and our nursing home received a “5-Star” rating from the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Our residents rate us “Very Good” or “Excellent” in all categories in our satisfaction surveys, and we were named “Best Retirement Community” four years in a row by the readers of the Lebanon Daily News.
• Flexible dining options: No meal plan is required, but our residents can enjoy meals in our dining room, Manor Café, Corson Courtyard or the Gateway Lounge- and even have meals delivered right to their door.
• Access to health care: In addition to the Visiting Physicians Office located on our campus, our residents have priority for admissions to personal care or skilled nursing. When a health crisis arises – our residents know that the care that they need will be available for them. This may not be the case if someone wants to come to our health care facilities directly from the greater community.
• History and nature: Cornwall Manor has buildings that date back to the 1800s, and miles of walking trails through gardens and woods. The Lebanon Valley Rail Trail connects our Buckingham Campus and our Woods campus.
So bring your list – and let’s talk!